Router Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm 30 years old and have been in the trades for the last 18. It all started when I wanted a new bike so my father told me I was old enough to work for it. I didnt much like school (even though I graduated with a 3.5)so my father brought me to work in the most inclement weather, which he though would deter me. I loved it and still do. 18 years later and I'm the 3rd weatherstripper in line of an 70 year lineage. That's about all there is about me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, I'm 30 years old and have been in the trades for the last 18. It all started when I wanted a new bike so my father told me I was old enough to work for it. I didnt much like school (even though I graduated with a 3.5)so my father brought me to work in the most inclement weather, which he though would deter me. I loved it and still do. 18 years later and I'm the 3rd weatherstripper in line of an 70 year lineage. That's about all there is about me.

Oh we also specialize in rehabbing antique doors. There have only been about 2 or 3 we've walked away from

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum (squee?). When you have a minute why not edit your profile and add a name or nickname we can call you by.

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I changed my name on Tapatalk but it doesn't seem to of carried over to the router forum.

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
Glad you could join the fun. What kinds of things are you thinking about making?

·
Super Moderator
John
6,838 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,336 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts