Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is JR and I live in San Diego and well here is the short of it.

My father died last year this time and my mom had been taking woodworking classes and was to broken hearted to finish them. Well I am a member of a few forums but Knife collecting is my hobby and I am a core member of one of the bigger forums and have made allot of great friends there.

Back to my mom she was doing pretty bad until I came up with a few projects to make that will be lucrative fr both of us and Lord knows we need it.

We have quite a few decent tools and machines between us and her garage has become our shop.
Once I get this ball rolling faster I will share what we are working on.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the community...................JR

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Welcome to the forums JR. Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Sounds like you and your mom are really supporting each other with wood working that is great can't what to see what you and your mom make.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Hey Jr. Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you and your Mom with us. Let us know what you are working on. Pictures if you have the capability. Welcome Johnyray.

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.