Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I gather you are working together...NICE...!

I do have to add that it looks like his beard would be enough of a filter mask...:grin:

·
Premium Member
20,438 Posts
Nie getting some help, isn't it. I had a guy come and do a couple of porjects for me today, and he'll help install a new swamp cooler next Tuesday. Just can't lift anything more than 10 lbs, said my cardiologist. My wife has become the enforcer on that.

·
Registered
Mike
3,836 Posts
It's nice to work with someone, Bryan. I miss 'work' for that reason.
I loved being in a partnership with another couple in a furniture business. He and I stayed at the house and worked in the shop, the wives ran the store in town. We also sold at auctions and he and I would work the floor and the wives ran the concession stand.

He developed lung cancer for the second time and went downhill fast and lost the fight. His wife decided she wanted to stop working and concentrate on grandchildren. Then my wife wanted to quit because she lost interest without having a partner to work with at the store. I kept the refinishing part of the business going for a while then I went back to work and started building aerospace cabinetry and did that until I was forced to retire.

Reactions: TenGees
1 - 8 of 8 Posts