Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Steve
1,929 Posts
Thank you guys for sharing. Hi my name is Steve and I'm in a frump.
I know there's a few projects my wife would like, and I have a few things I would like to try just for fun and experience. But getting started is hard. The virus lockdowns have been a partial contributor, so has moving house late last year (and consequently sorting everything out again), then Christmas, and it feels like tackling anything is a mountain rather than a molehill.
I think I need to apply the "Just Start"™ method just to do something in the garage to break the inertia. It helps to know I'm not the only one though, so I appreciate the postings.
I think no deadlines, or even anything I have to have done will help free me up, although I do like to pick a project to have a "motivator", so we shall see. It might be as simple as breaking it down to smaller pieces.

·
Registered
Steve
1,929 Posts
Well. Having just gotten home to recover from a heart attack, I'm not ALLOWED to go out and potter for a few weeks.
For those that have experienced such joys, were there any types of projects or anything you found that helped you ease back into it?
I know the options are endless and it depends on your skill levels and equipment available, but if anyone has any pointers I would appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts