Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Geez!! After reading these posts from you guys I felt like sticking my head in the sand too. It seems like depression is on a roll these days. I honestly feel the same way the moment I wake up so I don't get out of bed for at least another five minutes. Really though, the feelings you exhibit are throughout society these days as a result of, for the most part, the virus ( no, it's not just like the common cold, Joe ) and the on-going political stuff in the U.S. Of course, here where I am it can also be the weather that turns people down. ( minus 20C this morning ). Just think of it as swimming. If you're not making the effort, you'll sink. If you sink, you may drown. So keep stroking. The crawl, the back stroke, even the dog paddle. Just keep moving. Do anything to stay afloat. Me, I'm going out for a walk and see how long it takes to get frostbite. With the wind, it's -25c or so. I should be able to last about 15 minutes. Happy routing!!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
It sure looks like a lot of fun for everyone. To be always remembered as time goes by. I admire you for the time you put in to have this event.
I don't know where you get your energy. I certainly couldn't keep up the pace. Could you tell me where that is? Not that I would ever go there but I'm always interested in where people go and what they do in their leisure time. As well, I've always wondered why the people on this forum seldom identify themselves as any more than "Joe Brown from Texas" or " Orville Smith from Iowa". Maybe I'm alone in my thinking but I like knowing approximately where people are from and what part of their country they live their lives in. Not for any ulterior motive but just to have a little insight into what their part of their country is like. It also helps when some of us are searching for help or item sources.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.