·
Registered
786 Posts
welcome aboard......enjoy

·
Super Moderator
John
6,916 Posts
Hello Aretha , Hope you like and enjoy the router forums make yourself at Home. :) Please participate by asking and answering questions, that is what makes this forum work!
Again welcome.

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Hi Aretha, welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Hi Aretha, and Larry. Welcome to our little corner of the 'net.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum Aretha.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Aretha, Welcome to the Router Forums. I am always glad when we see females joining-in. Personally, I am a big fan of females. I do not like or dislike people because of their gender, color, etc. I have three businesses and have noticed that looking-back on hundreds of personnel, most men tend to exaggerate. Men also tend to make mountains out of molehills. But this is not always true with either gender. Having 3- daughters that went to college on full academic scholarships, and are now grown, married and live highly productive lives - I can certainly testify that when a woman sets her mind to something, we cannot automatically discount the "tender gender".

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Welcome to the forum Aretha. I'm not so new.....

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
There is not too much to see in your public profile. It looks like you are not prone to give some details about yourself, Aretha. Anyway, ladies are welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts