Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a young lady who wanted a "unique" gift for her boyfriend. He's very well to do and sure doesn't need anything. However, he "accumulated" several Green Acre type tractors over the years. Not necessarily collector machines, just well used common family things. Now that he's semi retired he's fixing, tinkering, and having fun. And he is quite knowledgeable. So......I "borrowed" the tractor seat pattern from one of BeltraMiDave's files, found an old tractor file on Vectric, had a piece of 18 x 18 butcher block countertop, and came up with this. You can't really see it, but the seat is scooped and shaped just like the real thing. Dave did a good job with it.
Hope they like it.
I know it should be green, but his are all red ...... and rust.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
amaze isn't the word...
try awe...

Reactions: honesttjohn

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
11,747 Posts
From 1600 miles, it's really very, very nice!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
...looks great from the East Coast...!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The further you are away from it, the better it looks!
John, Could you hold it up just a little higher, m' man. I'm just a little bit down the 401 from you (about 350 km.) and the rise in the road around Chatham is hindering my view. Wow, the vision improvement after cataract surgery never ceases to amaze me. Ahh, you've got a bit of dust on it. Good job!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
John, Could you hold it up just a little higher, m' man. I'm just a little bit down the 401 from you (about 350 km.) and the rise in the road around Chatham is hindering my view. Wow, the vision improvement after cataract surgery never ceases to amaze me. Ahh, you've got a bit of dust on it. Good job!
ummmmmm...
that's not dust....

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,228 Posts
Wonderful job, John.

Reactions: honesttjohn
1 - 20 of 20 Posts