Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up for the router tips by email- got the latest email yesterday but I can't view them. This is what I get:

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/www/rw.admin2.miupdate.com/php/db_mysql.inc on line 75
Database error: pconnect(localhost, rw_enetpages2, $Password) failed.
MySQL Error: ()
Database error: next_record called with no query pending.
MySQL Error: ()

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/rw.admin2.miupdate.com/php/db_mysql.inc:75) in /home/www/rw.admin2.miupdate.com/php/session.inc on line 436

Blah blah blah....

tried with 2 diiferent browsers- is this my end?

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
RouterTips.com

Bob & Rick -
I took a look at the RouterTips.com site - are you guys trying to keep me from getting ANY work done? :D
Site itself looks good, but couldn't enter into any of the links or tips categories - It appeared that my login for RouterForums should have been good, but maybe I need to re-register with a different login, or maybe it's just not set-up yet? At any rate, all I could see was the homepage, so can't say much more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.