Router Forums banner

I got my Grizzly 1hp router today

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Nickp 
#1 ·
Well it came today and boy am I impress for a small plunge router it came with 2 straight edges on with the bearing one with out. Came with a centering jig so when you are dadoing it measers to the center of the board. It also came with a template bushing for routing out the templates. I really happy for this one I'm going to fire it up tomorrow. I'll keep you informed Terry you know it's your fault. :D That I had to get another router this makes 5 wife is just waiting to see what I make so I can tell her see this is why I needed another tool. Just kidding she has her thing I have my tools. :sold:

#2 ·
hahahahahah,,,,, sorry Glenn,,, I have the feeling that there was a blank spot on your shelf that needed fillin anyway ,,,,,this little router aught to fill it nicely,,,, by the way,,, I like shoppin with the bear also,,,,,,

Just to help ya rip that box open and plug it in,,, I 'll toss in another sign to egg ya on,, Glenn. ;)

Attachments

#5 ·
I like checking out other people's purchases, especially when they are obviously satisfied...

May I ask model ?

Thanks in advance... Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.