Router Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our set up for the recent week end at Orange...
We stayed at the Canobolas Scout Camp, Orange with the Australia Camper trailers group.
There were about 60 members in attendance and we had a large buffet for Christmas on Saturday night.
I would like to thank the organizers from the Australia Camper trailers Group for a great week end (rain excepted).
The Saturday evening buffet was an eye opener....
And we met some more friendly group members...
We arrived about 3:00pm on Friday and it bucketed down for 20-30 minutes just after we arrived and before we set up
Maree and I took shelter in the HiLux....
More light rain on Saturday arvo. No leaks and cosy at night..
The Queen sized inner spring was worth the cost...
Maree survived.....LOL...
Memo to self: make sure you LOCK the tailgate and not just close the latches..Ours came open between Orange and Bathurst. A couple of friendly motorists caught our attention and we locked it before we lost anything..... ( I hope...)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Everyone deserves a break...good for you...

Very nice camper, btw...

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
James I wish I had as many breaks as you . Seems like your always taking them lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Mike, why just post ONE pic???? We love pics and more when camping taking a break. And that looks a really nice camper, I dont know how many time it takes to set up, and viceversa, but looks wonderful. So if you can post more pics, that would be excelent.

:wink:

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
I'd visit James but I think they drive on the wrong side of the road :(

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
James I wish I had as many breaks as you . Seems like your always taking them lol
But, Rick, being "semi" retired, I don't earn as much as you....LOL.

Reactions: old55

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,327 Posts
Nice setup James.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Our set up for the recent week end at Orange...
We stayed at the Canobolas Scout Camp, Orange with the Australia Camper trailers group.
There were about 60 members in attendance and we had a large buffet for Christmas on Saturday night.
I would like to thank the organizers from the Australia Camper trailers Group for a great week end (rain excepted).
The Saturday evening buffet was an eye opener....
And we met some more friendly group members...
We arrived about 3:00pm on Friday and it bucketed down for 20-30 minutes just after we arrived and before we set up
Maree and I took shelter in the HiLux....
More light rain on Saturday arvo. No leaks and cosy at night..
The Queen sized inner spring was worth the cost...
Maree survived.....LOL...
Memo to self: make sure you LOCK the tailgate and not just close the latches..Ours came open between Orange and Bathurst. A couple of friendly motorists caught our attention and we locked it before we lost anything..... ( I hope...)

found some upgrades for ya James...
and id this you and yours enjoying the good life..

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha..

I thought it was only Windows 10 that could access the files on my PC....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts