1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: Hunter125

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
spank the bus load and the troopers then...
sends a crap message...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: Oakwerks

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Didn't mean my comment to be rude but rereading it it seems to be some what.

·
Premium Member
19,239 Posts
Those kids surely got busted for assaulting an officer, which will cost their parents several thousand bucks to handle, and now the kids have a record that will require explanation (or cost them jobs) throughout their lives. Dumb kids get their morality from video games. Interesting this season on Survivor (I'm addicted), has Genx vs. Millennials and the younger ones are having a lot of trouble handling reality.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Ruh, Roh...time to reload; messenger is still running... :)

If we take the scene out of the movie (because the movie really did "draw a huge vacuum") it does deliver a message of today's reality. If this were a real incident, the whole busload would be taken "downtown", the parents would be called in, then they would start screaming police brutality towards children, the PD would be sued for the kids missing school, the local PD would be shut down. Then crime would rise, kids would get hurt, parents would scream for more PD...

Yeah...karma is a biotch...let's get a team to rewrite the movie...

Now it's funny... :)

Reactions: Shop guy

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discipline has gradually been eroded over the past 40 years, with the liberal numb-nuts always trying to blame someone's behaviour on other details of society. In the UK there is no respect for authority, police, teachers, medical workers at hospitals and paramedics, with the number of assualts on paramedics, the people you rely on to help when you're in trouble, rising over the past 3 years. If the reason is drugs or booze, it's seen as an illness and therefore not their fault.

When a kid misbehaves at school and get's simple punishment the parents turn up at school and attack, either verbally or in some cases, physically, the teachers. No wonder it's hard to get teachers in this country.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discipline has gradually been eroded over the past 40 years, with the liberal numb-nuts always trying to blame someone's behaviour on other details of society. In the UK there is no respect for authority, police, teachers, medical workers at hospitals and paramedics, with the number of assualts on paramedics, the people you rely on to help when you're in trouble, rising over the past 3 years. If the reason is drugs or booze, it's seen as an illness and therefore not their fault.

When a kid misbehaves at school and get's simple punishment the parents turn up at school and attack, either verbally or in some cases, physically, the teachers. No wonder it's hard to get teachers in this country.
The daughter of a friend of mine here (Toronto) Has just started her first year of teaching. High School, math, just outside London, England.
She had field work here (nothing permanent) before going over. Her first message home: "Gosh, mom, you'd never believe it. It's wild."

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
@vindaloo: Same here Angie. My nephew and his wife are both teachers. He teaches at the college level and has pretty much adapted the attitude "I'm here to teach if you are here to learn. If not you're wasting your time and parent's money. Why not go out into the real world and see how you like it." His wife is a grade school teacher and says the kids aren't the problem. It's the redneck parents that are the problem. The lack of respect for self and others is in my opinion our number one problem today.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts