Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I admit it, I am rusty from not using my machine in over a year. The first couple of projects went well.

However, I have hit a snag. I have a board on the bed that is 1 5/16 thick. With a 1/4 inch endmill, I am getting an error that the Z axis has been exceeded. Below is a screenshot of the properties.

How do I fix this?

All help and advice appreciated.
Thanks.
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Nice guess, John. LOL. But how did you figure out that it was set at .80 from that screenshot??
It's happened to me many times, especially when first getting started and getting files from other sources. Now it's one of the first things I check when the little gray box won't let me proceed.

Or .............I can just say I'm good - but you know just how inept I really am so that won't fly.

·
Super Moderator
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Working on my first two sided project. UGH! Broke a bit. I guess it loosened up the collet, and all heck broke loose. But I have managed to save it. It is a shop jig anyway, so a little character won't hurt it! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hopefully, I have another one. Took the grandkids for a ride-about, lunch, and shopping at the grocery store. Good little helpers.
I will get back to the project later this afternoon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.