Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Thanks, Harry, I really enjoyed that. Having experienced some of that first hand it was a real treat.

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
Same here, Harry...

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
It's hard Harry, boring in fact, same today as yesterday. It will be the same tomorrow so I think I will stay in bed. N

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'd like to see more of this in person - short visit. It's beautiful. However, I hate snow and cold. We endure more of it here than I like. Couldn't get my wife to be a snowbird. I just cannot understand how mountain/Canadian folks live it it.

Thanks, Harry.

·
Premium Member
17,424 Posts
I'd like to see more of this in person - short visit. It's beautiful. However, I hate snow and cold. We endure more of it here than I like. Couldn't get my wife to be a snowbird. I just cannot understand how mountain/Canadian folks live it it.

Thanks, Harry.
Roy I personally hate winter ! Seems I always get threw it , but it's hard making the transition from summer to snow :(

I don't really like temperatures above 80F either , so I can't win

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
FWIW, my favorite time of the year is winter. I have asthma- cold air has less humidity and more oxygen content. That is why you huff and puff during the summer- less oxygen. If I sweat walking 75 feet to the mailbox, it's too hot.
One thing I miss about living up North is the change of seasons. Here in SE TN, we don't really have a fall or spring.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Ahhh, no place like home. It's December 27th and no snow yet. Only a promise for next week. If this keeps up I'm gonna have to switch back to my summer tires.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
It's hard Harry, boring in fact, same today as yesterday. It will be the same tomorrow so I think I will stay in bed. N
Time to confess, same tree, same back yard but I'm not leaving the rear deck, its raining in Sydney today, actually it's dumping rain, I'm thinking of building an Ark, still the rain is good for the Roses and the Wisteria. N

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts