Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found this cheat on the web for america to watch other countries utubes.
Of course I cant try it.
Anyone there brave enough?

Yes. In a video's URL, you'll see "/watch?v=" and a string of numbers. That's the video identifier.

If you change it a bit by deleting watch and the question mark and adding forward slashes before and after the v and hit enter on your browser, you'll be able to watch blocked videos.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Go to youtube and search for "2014 - Gernot BRUCKMANN - F3P Aeromusical - Round 3 "

also search "Gernot BRUCKMANN - F3P Aeromusical ". There are many other videos.

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
I just went down to the lower right corner, clicked on YOUTUBE, and worked fine.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I've had trouble with videos not playing in the past but both of those work for me. Quite an agile plane!

·
Registered
18,989 Posts
That was great to watch. It was cool the way the plane returned, hung in the air and the pilot just reached out and plucked it out of the air.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I'm not even sure how that thing flies like that. It seems to violate the laws of physics.

·
Registered
18,989 Posts
The electric motor must be able to instantly reverse for it to hover nose down like that. This is the kind of flying that you can'd to by thinking about it, it has to be all muscle memory. I'd think you'd have to take the point of view of a pilot inside the plane. Practice, practice, practice. I'll bet it doesn't weigh more than a poind or two.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts