Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I picked up a used Felisatti rf62 today with a metric 8mm and 12mm collet that i intend to mount in a table. I would like to pick up a 1/2" collet as well for an easier time finding bits. Here in Norway it's hard finding anything larger than 8mm, it seems, and it would be also be cheaper ordering imperial bits from Wealden or other online sources. I was wondering if anyone could help pointing me in the direction of a collet and nut that would fit this machine.

Regards,
Simen

·
Registered
21,853 Posts
Not sure how to help. Here is something I ran across on the web at a Canadian woodworking site.

Felisatti router aggravations
Router died, replaced it with a Felisatti RF67/2200 3.25 HP plunge router, thought I was all good. Did not come with any attachments, not a huge surprise but I have a big issue.,

I cannot for the life of me find a base plate adaptor that will let me use standard brass guide bushings! I would love a whole new base plate, but I can't find one large enough either the existing plate is 7 21/74 in diameter (weird right?) so the rough casting of the base scrapes up against your guide (if you are using one)

the opening for the adaptor is almost 3 3/8" in diameter with 2 bolt holes 3" apart for mounting the fabled unicorn guide bushing adaptor - I need an adaptor to take the standard 1 /38" brash guide bushings.

Emailed Falisetti - mail bounced back, no help there
Emailed the Canadian distributor (veil tools) ... no response .. perfect.
Busy Bee, where I bought it, does not carry attachments.

HELP!

I'm afraid you may have a metric machine. It looks like a rebranded Makita or Milwaukee. You can always try ereplacementparts.com, they have a huge number of odd parts.

·
Official Greeter
19,838 Posts
Welcome to the forum, @Simen

·
Registered
Paul
2,116 Posts
Some places still carry that router in Canada. Here it would have imperial collets. Unfortunately I see no reference to warranty or service centers. They were sold under different brands too. Freud comes to mind but they're no longer selling routers and people have been searching for parts for them too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you both. Had a look at ereplacementparts.com without finding anything for felisatti. I knew when I bought it that parts would be harder to source than for larger brands, but got it for cheap. I was hoping it would be possible to use a collet from another brand or that anyone know of a source for oem-parts since it can come with imperial and metric.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not a big deal, but it would just be an added bonus to have a wider selection of bits available. 8mm's will serve most of my needs just fine and they are easy enough to find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts