Router Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
What you are seeing floating on the top is grass fed butter.

Yeah, I am weird.
C'mon, you're among friends... fess up to the Bailey's...

Vacations are nice, everyone should have one or two a year.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
is it even coffee???

·
Registered
Theo
6,938 Posts
This place is getting weird.

·
Administrator
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C'mon, you're among friends... fess up to the Bailey's...

Vacations are nice, everyone should have one or two a year.
I actually stopped drinking any alcohol a while back.

The views on this camping trip were amazing.

nature2.png

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Where is that? It DOES look nice.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
McKinney Falls State Park. (Texas)
Thanks. I've only been to Texas once,(man, that's a BIG state!) but it's always been on my "visit again" list. Who knows, someday I might make it.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Hey there Cricket! I want to publicly THANK YOU for the assistance you provided to me on my recent computer issue! Without your input, I'm not certain if the problem could have EVER been resolved. I will publicly admit that I'm no computer guru. I have the latest and most up-to-date virus protection, but was completely UNAWARE of the potential of hacking that could have (and was) taken place. The guys that I went to were able to login to my computer remotely and worked all day on that Wednesday to solve my problem. Now, everything (such as Dropbox) is working as it's supposed to. The company that provided the repair is based in California and they do great work!

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia

·
Registered
834 Posts
WE have been there several times. I love to walk out on the flat rocks and stand just above the falls.
It is a very unique place.
David

·
Administrator
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey there Cricket! I want to publicly THANK YOU for the assistance you provided to me on my recent computer issue! Without your input, I'm not certain if the problem could have EVER been resolved. I will publicly admit that I'm no computer guru. I have the latest and most up-to-date virus protection, but was completely UNAWARE of the potential of hacking that could have (and was) taken place. The guys that I went to were able to login to my computer remotely and worked all day on that Wednesday to solve my problem. Now, everything (such as Dropbox) is working as it's supposed to. The company that provided the repair is based in California and they do great work!

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia
So very pleased you were able to resolve the issue. :smile:

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Pleased you took the time and had some fun. Thanks for sharing. However, "butter and coffee" a big pass here.

·
Official Greeter
18,753 Posts
That is my kind of break....

Glad you had some quality time....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts