Router Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am looking for a collet (Part #42154 or Part #800857) for a Porter Cable router Model 100-m. Please contact me if you have this used or new.

Thank you,
Harry

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Hope this helps. I typed those numbers into Google and the first one goes to offerings on Amazon, the 2nd to EBay. The packet numbers don’t match but one wonders about those being changed as the parts are labeled as “replacement” and the they are for PCs.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
According to the picture on ereplacement parts it bears a very strong resemblance to the Hitachi M12V collet and one of the older Makita routers, I just can't remember which one that is.

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,892 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dagsoh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A friend asked me to make some of these collets as they are no longer available. We made some extras and will probably make as many as we can sell. $30.00 including shipping in the US. They are listed on eBay or contact me directly at kineoptics.com Thanks, Joe

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,892 Posts
Welcome to the forum Joe.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you find one that works please post it . I even went so far as buying another router on e-bay router runs great but collet was split.

·
Registered
Mike
3,765 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello. I am looking for a collet (Part #42154 or Part #800857) for a Porter Cable router Model 100-m. Please contact me if you have this used or new.

Thank you,
Harry
I bought a collet from dungeness who sent a response to this thread when it was first posted. Got it today and works perfect in both of my 100-m routers.
Great guy to do business with ships promptly and is great with e-mail correspondence, email is [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts