Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago I posted that I was having trouble with my Incra 1000HD miter gauge. Well with the help of Herb and the rest of you guys Incra sent me an adjustable fence for my miter gauge. I want everyone to know that Incra stepped up to the plate and did the right thing and I appreciate their good customer service. I wanted to be sure that were aware of this.

·
Super Moderator
6,787 Posts
I guess we all need to give Incra a GOLD Star

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Word gets around on this site. Good or bad.

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Registered
762 Posts
Glad to hear that Don. I wrote them an email following your post and I never received a response so I was wondering what the outcome was.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess we all need to give Incra a GOLD Star
Gold!!! Gold is worth a lot of money. :smile: What about an [At a boy] award? But you know what they say about [At a boys] one mess up gets rid of a bunch of [At a boys]. That is what we use to say at work.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Gold!!! Gold is worth a lot of money. :smile: What about an [At a boy] award? But you know what they say about [At a boys] one mess up gets rid of a bunch of [At a boys]. That is what we use to say at work.
CLOSE ENOUGH???

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have the Incra HD1000 and like it but I still haven't figured out how
to set it up when I slide out the extender. I'm referring to trying to read the scale numbers.
I find I have to measure my stop to the blade and make trial cuts until I have it right.

Can someone explain how to use this?

Bryan

·
Super Moderator
5,757 Posts
to set it up when I slide out the extender. I'm referring to trying to read the scale numbers.
I find I have to measure my stop to the blade and make trial cuts until I have it right.

Bryan
I do the same thing Bryan. Good old folding ruler. It has been my buddy for decades.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Bryan
Like Mike said I measure also.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I always measure and cut it an inch short.

Herb
I'm with you, Herb! Even when I re-cut it the second time, it is still too short.:surprise:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I'm with you, Herb! Even when I re-cut it the second time, it is still too short.:surprise:
make rectangles...
cross cut to length...
perfect...
set saw to rip width..
cross cut again...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts