Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Miter Gauge. I already am unsure of my decision. This damn thing is huge. Not to mention the book of instructions to out it together....lol Lord the table was easier to put together than this. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
I don't have one but I know other members do. If you hit a snag I'm sure we can figure it out. Remember, if it was simple it probably wouldn't be that accurate.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I received my Miter Gauge. I already am unsure of my decision. This damn thing is huge. Not to mention the book of instructions to out it together....lol Lord the table was easier to put together than this. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have the Miter Express and I love it. I will say I don't use it to the fullest extent so for me learning how to use all of it hasn't been a problem. (Yet) I like having the sled and I use the system every day so I am getting my money out of it. I did have a problem when I first bought it. The miter gauge jumped out of my hands and bounced on the floor. I bent some of the little teeth and had to order the part to fix it. What a bummer. :surprise:

http://www.incra.com/miter_gauges-miter_express.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.