Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Incra CleanSweep I ordered arrived missing the hardware and assembelly directions. I contacted Elite Tools thinking they would send the parts.

9-days later it was Incra who sent the parts free of charge all the way from Texas. I wasn’t even expecting the parts. I thought I was going to be waiting for several more weeks to receive the missing hardware. They showed-up in the mailbox unexpectedly the other day.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
The Incra CleanSweep I ordered arrived missing the hardware and assembelly directions. I contacted Elite Tools thinking they would send the parts.

9-days later it was Incra who sent the parts free of charge all the way from Texas. I wasn’t even expecting the parts. I thought I was going to be waiting for several more weeks to receive the missing hardware. They showed-up in the mailbox unexpectedly the other day.
Thanks, Steven that is nice to know.

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you have a problem contact Incra directly, it will get to you even sooner. They have some extremely knowledgeable customer service people. If you have problems with any of their products they will hold your hand and walk you through it.

More importantly, If you email them they will get back to you right away.

Top notch American made products with excellent customer service. A company worth supporting.

In woodworking there is always more then one way to accomplish something.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mark at customer service is extremely helpful. I'm a novice at all this and he has really helped me understand things and his suggestions as far as what I should and shouldn't buy have been right on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I could not agree more. Every enquiry I have made, Mark has responded super quickly, and been extremely helpful. No swarmy salesmanship, just useful information, which is available until you understand. Outstanding CS.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could not agree more. Every enquiry I have made, Mark has responded super quickly, and been extremely helpful. No swarmy salesmanship, just useful information, which is available until you understand. Outstanding CS.
No argument. I have few more parts to buy. Hopefully I’ll be ready to start assembling everything by April.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.