Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only took 7 months to finally get my Incra LS and Incra Clean Sweep all set up between my two MFT tables. I think it will work well for what projects I am contemplating. Can't believe how well the Clean Sweep works just hooked up to my Shop Vac and Dust Deputy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got the table oriented to the fence and due to lack of room in my garage I'm literally down to a couple of inches to work with. Been lurking here for years and finally starting to get a setup that will work for me and my neatnick wife.

Attachments

·
Registered
544 Posts
Interesting, Bill. In the picture, I assume your other MFT is to the left of the router table. How do you like having the fence on the MFT?

I guess I also prefer to have the miter track parallel to the fence.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since I just got this set up I'm not completely convinced that the miter track alignment will be what I want. If not then I'm going to have to remove about 6" off the back of the table and turn it so the track is parallel to the fence. Yes, the other MFT is off to the left. I do like the fence on the MFT as I know the fence is square to the table and so far everything has aligned to the router table.
I'm sure there will be some discoveries/adjustments but it seems to be a good start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts