Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just ordered this and I know what the plate dimensions are 9 1/4 x 11 3/4 which has become fairly standard but I can't find its total height to see if it will fit my dust collection box. Does any one know the total height from the plate to the bottom of the 2 shafts?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I should have added that my router extends down another 1" or so when the lift is at its lowest point.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bob, I can relax now as my dust collection box is slightly over 13". :) I've been using a Triton router for the last 5 years and it doesn't provide a true above the table setup so I'm really looking forward to getting the Incra.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks Bob, I can relax now as my dust collection box is slightly over 13". :) I've been using a Triton router for the last 5 years and it doesn't provide a true above the table setup so I'm really looking forward to getting the Incra.
I switched to a Jessem Master Lift II, from a Triton, just last week. I had a different problem with the Triton setup, but I am really happy with Master lift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts