Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question from a newbie. I will be installing my Woodrat over the next few weeks and in my preliminary research haven’t managed to find the height at which I should mount the wall plate. I have picked up the value of fabricating a plate that sets the Woodrat 5 or so inches off the wall, but I am stuffed if I can find what height the Woodrat should be off the floor. Any advice appreciated. Dave

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
I would say at whatever height you will feel comfortable using it at.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
you going to be using it standing or sitting???
make it a wall mounted variable height adjustable shelf/table...

Attachments

Reactions: Danman1957

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Nice looking unit Dave. I hadn't heard of this before and my wife thanks you:) Welcome to the forum. After you get this unit and have played with it a while please post some pictures and your impression of this tool. Looks promising.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to this forum but a veteran woodworker. I like higher for most things like a Router table, cabinet assembly tables are nice lower so the work is within reach, but not really usable for anything else. General workbench height for the everyday bench. I would need to measure to be more specific, but you get the idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.