Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I am a retired 68 year old into crafting, I have always enjoyed woodworking although I am not an expert I get by pretty well, over the years I have purchased lots of boy's toys to use in the workshop. I live in a village just outside Malmesbury in Wiltshire.
a couple of years ago I bought a 6040Z 1500w router set up cost at the time £1100, I set it up with a dedicated computer and water tank, loaded the Mach 3 software along with the operating software and spent some weeks trying to use it, I managed at the time to set the 3 axis up and even make a simple sign using the Wizard software that was with the Mach 3 software, I never even connected the chuck assy. 4th axis, there it stood in my workshop unused as I have under gone 3 separate operations including open heart surgery last March, which kept me out of the workshop, I seem to be fine now, but I have forgotten all that I managed to learn, so today I have decided to sell the whole kit, computer and water tank thrown in along with any bits I bought for it. I know I will not get my money back but I am open to sensible offers, viewing is always an option by prior arrangement. I can be contacted by email richard (email deleted by moderator)
Thanks for even reading this post

·
Official Greeter
Ross
11,145 Posts
Welcome to the forum Richard sorry to hear of your health problems. Pictures may assist with selling your unit.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hello Richard and welcome. Our forum owners ask that we do not display personal information that could pose a security risk to you. We had a Private Message system in place so that any interested members can contact you and email addresses or phone numbers can be shared there. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.