Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All. My name is Nick.

For the last few years I've built and designed ropes courses. Then, one day at the end of this August, my wife convinced me to completely remodel our house. I haven't looked at a router since high school shop class. When the idea to undermount our kitchen sink (butcher block counters) was presented, I decided it was a task best suited for a router. That's when I jumped down the rabbit hole that is choosing a router.

I'm looking forward to learning from the forum. You all already know it but; there is lots of great info here.

Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
hello Nick and welcome...
see if some of this will help ya out..

Attachments

Reactions: Ray Newman

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
few more...

Attachments

Reactions: Ray Newman

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
:) Hello and welcome to the router forum, Nick

·
Premium Member
19,239 Posts
Welcome. Man, you have taken on quite a project. Over the past 10 years or so, we've completely redone and upgraded our house. 2-3 projects per year. While doing that, adding to my tools and setting up a workshop. Hope we can be of help because most everyone here likes being helpful.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Nick.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on the remodel. We're still working on ours after about 10 years. Which Cleveland? There are about six in the US.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome Nick.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,358 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nick.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on the remodel. We're still working on ours after about 10 years. Which Cleveland? There are about six in the US.
I hope I get this finished before the decade is up. It's already been 5 months and I'm ready to be done.

I'm in Ohio. Although, I wish I was in Cleveland, TN. I'd be in the Nantahala National Forest daily.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts