Router Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I am new to this forum. Currently building a couple of Adirondack chairs and back to using my router. Need to refresh knowledge on some procedures as it has been a while.I find all ten of my fingers useful and plan to retain them.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum! When you get a minute complete your profile with first name. That way it won't show N/a in the left panel.

We'd love to see your chairs. Post some photos when you're able.

David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm having troubles getting to the page to post my profile. I am using my Android phone with an app called Tapatalk that I've used for other online forums. When I click the link for posting profiles it does not go to that page. Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Welcome to the router forum.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
When I click the profile link it goes to user control panel with name, password, size of fonts etc. No place for me to add any background info or my location.
Hi and welcome. Join in on some other threads and get your post count past 10 and see if that helps. If not then let us know and we'll see what we can do. Lots of other members post using Tapatalk so I don't think that has a bearing on the issue but I have an Iphone and it's different..

·
Registered
966 Posts
Welcome to the Forum,

I hope you have better luck than me with the Adirondack chairs. I built one and when I sat in it I was so disappointed that I gave it away. I needed a towing or a crane to get out of it ! LOL

Cheers,
Dan

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Welcome to our saw dust pile.

To edit your profile, click on "Edit Profile" near the top right of the page. The new page will have places to add a lot of information, but most importantly look down the left of the page for the specific information that you want to add or change. Click on it and it will open a page for adding or changing only that. It becomes easy once you have this part figured out.

We like to help newbies. There is no such thing as a dumb question, so ask away, but you may be surprised at how many ways we show you how to solve your problem. But then you can pick the one that you are most comfortable with and with the tools that you already have. Of course, finding a reason to justify a new tool/toy every now and then is part of the fun of woodworking.

Charley

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.