Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
New to the forum. Builder by trade and have been working with wood ever since I was a young boy. Looking forward to new ideas and tricks of the trade. Getting in to custom sign making (non CNC). Lots to learn for sure and having a blast.

Scott

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Welcome to the forums Scott..

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,358 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Scott! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel. Add your location to your profile, as well.

We do like photos so show us your signs, shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready.

David

·
Super Moderator
John
6,973 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, Scott

·
Official Greeter
20,101 Posts
G'day, Scott. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Mike
3,959 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Scott.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First Projects

Here are a few of my first projects. Right now I'm just working with new router bits, routers, and getting the feel for different types of wood. Also adjusting to different finishing techniques and procedures. Not that I will "mass produce", but I do like making templates. Unfortunately I do not have a ban saw or scroll saw as of yet, so i used my old Bosch Jigsaw to cut them out. A little primitive, but it works for now. I'll post more later when I get some more projects completed.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Nice stuff you're producing with a jig saw...!

Welcome to the Forum...you're gonna love it here...lots of sign makers...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Nice stuff you're producing with a jig saw...!

Welcome to the Forum...you're gonna love it here...lots of sign makers...
I'll say...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.