Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - Just introducing myself here. Fairly experienced woodworker and router. Both hand and CNC. Located in central south of England.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,944 Posts
Hello (NA ) , glad you found us, it's great to have you as a member of the community, welcome to Router Forums.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Glad to have you on the forum. Maybe you'll be able to help answer questions about CNCs. We're getting more all the time as they become more affordable.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gentlemen - Thank you for the welcome.

My CNC gear consists of an Seig X3 converted to Mach3 and my router is a small Austrian model, also on Mach 3 who`s name I cannot remember for the moment. Also a Denford CNC Lathe. All are used for wood and light metalwork. I use the router for light 3D engraving and the other two for heavier cuts and metalwork.Have three or four routers and a small router table. Bandsaws, Drill presses etc.(even a trusty old DeWalt RAS)

If I am able to assist members with CNC or Cad/Cam queries. I will be glad to help.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Thanks for the offer to help with CNC questions. We get them quite regularly these days and most of us here aren't able to answer them.

When you get a few minutes it would be nice if you could update your profile and give us a name or nickname to call you.

·
Official Greeter
18,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rod.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts