Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I live in the Dallas area and have been "tinkering" for years. Just in the last year or so I have started getting serious about putting out quality pieces. I do mostly furniture and still have a lot to learn. I am glad to be a part of the group and hope to pickup some valuable tips.
I do have an antique table saw that I am refurbishing, so there may be a lot of questions about findsing some of the missing or wornout parts.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
John
6,943 Posts
Hello Bruce, welcome to the forum.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Bruce and welcome to the forum. I remember a post from a couple years ago about a circa 1900 rip saw that a member restored. If I remember correctly there is a group and possibly another forum that is dedicated to that subject. Perhaps one of the other members can give you a name.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,527 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bruce.

·
Official Greeter
18,847 Posts
Hi Bruce, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Mike
3,790 Posts
Bruce,

Welcome to the Router Forums!

I am northeast of Dallas.

Here is a link you may be interested in:
VintageMachinery.org | Welcome

Work Safe, Have Fun, Cut Some Wood,

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
I got a manual for my 1940 Atlas drill press from Vintage machinery, and they a lot of good stuff and information.

Welcome to the group.

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,526 Posts
Bruce I'm a little jealous of where you live right about now . We're in a deep freeze and everytime I watch the jet stream Texas is still missed by the cold air mass . I'm not sure how I'd get threw summer though as I have issues with to much heat to lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts