Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
canadian eh
just a little note about me and my router experience. i have had my router
for 2yrs. now and have made 4 signs. i have a PC router combo pkg.
i also have a vermont american router table(never used but put on a bench)
i have acquired my wifes old microwave table which i am going to convert into a router table similar to bob & ricks. when i get this finished i will try & post pictures. i have a small set of 1/4 bits & a small set of 1/2 bits.thankfully i found the router show & this site & i have really learned a lot
of ways to do different things. i always print off the how to tips & put them in a book. i am 60yr. old & my workshop is in an unheated garage. (little heater is all).definitely a beginner in this forum but am willing to learn while i can still remember. one thing i would like to see is an approx. location in ppls intro. i always like to read the router related threads.i live in hamilton ontario
les. :D

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Les, welcome to the forums! I agree, I think introductions should provide some information about the person, but not too personal.

By the way, I'm Canadian too, I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba :)

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome Les

Welcome to the forums Les. Glad you decided to join us. I know what you are saying about the memory. Oh yes, welcome to the forums. :D

Dave
the "Doctor"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.