Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
View the PDF attachment for more detials. Special thanks to: template tom for providing us with the PDF and tons of information on template guides.

If anyone enjoys this great wealth of information, feel free to send a PM or email over to tom thanking him.

Attachments

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
If you try to view the PDF file it will be very confusing. Print it out using both sides of your paper and you will have a nice brochure that is easy to follow.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe it's an introduction for template guides. It's the exact one I downloaded from toms post...

I edited my first post, and renamed the attachment.

·
Registered
253 Posts
View the PDF attachment for more detials. Special thanks to: template tom for providing us with the PDF and tons of information on template guides.

If anyone enjoys this great wealth of information, feel free to send a PM or email over to tom thanking him.

Hi Mark: I tried to open the pdf but was unable to do so. I got a message "file not found." Is it still available, or am I just doing something wrong trying to open it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.