Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I am a carpentry instructor at a Job Corps, helping to train young people in this trade. As part of this we provide CNC router instruction and are presently using a CNCShark to accomplish this. We hope to build our own (bigger and better) machine in the next few months. I hope that this forum will be a resource for us to accomplish this.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Welcome to the forum N/a . Updating your profile with a first name is always nice ,so we know what to call you :)

Hopefully you share this new cnc router table build with us . I will be watching with great interest

·
Super Moderator
John
6,838 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,336 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
Wlcome and thanks for doing the work you're doing. There are so many projects these days and not really enough skilld people to work them. The CNC folks on here will likely be helpful. I don't do CNC myself, but I did write up a guide to making some money that way that might be of interest to a few students. I visited my old high school a few years ago and was very impressed by their extensive vocational programs, many in concert with private firms in the region. I hold teachers in high regard, not so much the professional educators who've never taught in a classroom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts