Router Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm a new woodworker and have started building musical instruments. I have completed one classical guitar so far and am looking to completely setting up my shop to make more. I live in central Florida and am starting a shop in my garage. I will be spending many hours there, once the ac is installed. :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome Aboard.

·
Administrator
David
3,986 Posts
Welcome to the forum! When you get a minute go ahead and complete your profile with first name. That way it won't show N/a in the left panel.

We'd love to see photos of your first guitar. I just finished my first steel string acoustic and will be posting photos later today if I can get free of what I'm working on in the shop later.

David

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome N/A...

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sam.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,076 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sam.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Sam

·
Registered
Mike
3,843 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Sam.

·
Premium Member
20,509 Posts
Welcome Sam. Building a playable guitar as a first project is an amazing thing. I'd sure like to see a picture or two along with a little story about how it went. Glad you joined the fun, I think you'll love it here.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome Sam,
We have some members that make musical instruments and I'm sure you can learn lots of tricks or methods to make your woodworking experience even more enjoyable.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your post was very timely in view of this one that came up earlier today from difalkner.

1st acoustic guitar build
Posted: 23 Jul 2018 07:19 PM PDT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.