Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a new member to the forum, Bill, from Jacksonville Fl. I recently retired and have a fairly complete workshop in a 2 car garage. I have the big three for milling my own wood but I like the router used in table best of all. I bought an ELU 2127 1/2 in router some years ago and during last winter I think the bearings went out. I found a web site that sell the parts. It has turned out to be too hot in the garage today and I decided to take it apart, but other than the brushes and the top 4 screws I'm stupmed Any help out there?
Regards
Bill:

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Bill and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
This a new member to the forum, Bill, from Jacksonville Fl. I recently retired and have a fairly complete workshop in a 2 car garage. I have the big three for milling my own wood but I like the router used in table best of all. I bought an ELU 2127 1/2 in router some years ago and during last winter I think the bearings went out. I found a web site that sell the parts. It has turned out to be too hot in the garage today and I decided to take it apart, but other than the brushes and the top 4 screws I'm stupmed Any help out there?
Regards
Bill:

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome Bill. Congrats on your recent retirement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts