Router Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all the members and I guess, staff.

My name is Bob, short for Robert but hardly ever use it. I inherited a Sears Router, but no operation manual and was hoping for input on where I might find one. So, I Googled the Model No. and was directed to your forum.

I am a retired Electrical Engineer, living in southern California, doing some woodworking and I also hope that I might bring other questions, as they arise, to this forum and receive some good advice and tips. I did see that the Model No. I'm looking for has been referenced in your forum.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give...

Bob, user name Tester805

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Hello to all the members and I guess, staff.

My name is Bob, short for Robert but hardly ever use it. I inherited a Sears Router, but no operation manual and was hoping for input on where I might find one. So, I Googled the Model No. and was directed to your forum.

I am a retired Electrical Engineer, living in southern California, doing some woodworking and I also hope that I might bring other questions, as they arise, to this forum and receive some good advice and tips. I did see that the Model No. I'm looking for has been referenced in your forum.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give...

Bob, user name Tester805
Hi Bob

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Bob and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts