Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Robert. The reason for this post is to expand my research into the cnc router world, available markets and buisness oportunities. As the owner/operator of a general contracting company for the past 20yrs, I'm looking to expand the products and services our wood working shop offers. Alot of our work consists of historic preservation projects, custom matched profiles/moldings, window and doors. We are researching ways to reduce labor/production cost while providing a safer shop enviroment. CNC routers seem to be a good fit. That being said, we have no experience with these machines. We are looking for feedback regarding CNC router manufacturers, makes/models, quality vs investment, investment returns and todays market place opportunities. Thank you in advance for your time and input.

Robert

·
Official Greeter
18,847 Posts
Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us, Robert.

We have a special section in the forum just for CNC. Check that out.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Greetings Robert,

Welcome to The Router Forums!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hi, Robert.

Here in China there are so many companies involved in the CNC technology. Recently I saw many of CNC routers in a fair held at Beijing. If you are interested, I can send to you some related links.

Welcome!!!

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the Router Forums. We are glad you have chosen to join us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts