Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been a lurker for years. I retired for the second time in November of 2006. So I am getting ready to make a few things. I am a novice woodworker. Current routers are a Triton TR001, a PC690Lr that I won (I stil need to purchase the plunge base) and and old Craftsman 315.17371. I am a fan of the Router Workshop and of Pat Warner in San Diego.

I am saving the pennies to order the table syestem package.

I look forward to becoming proficient. I plan on taking a couple of the adult education woodworking courses at Mt. Helix High School here in San Diego and later on attending one of the wood working academy courses. Maybe some of the courses offered at Palomar College in San Diego.

Dennis,
In San diego

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Dennis, as a retired person myself. Welcome to the Router Forums. This is a great forum to pick up knowledge and learn from experienced woodworkers. We have a group of people have the necessary experience to help and are willing to help. Just ask a question, no matter how silly you may think it is. We all have to start somewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.