Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
introductionHello routers my name is Richard I live in Wilton,Iowa I am retired so I now have tine to play in my shop. I am currently making a 3 drawer and 1 door nightstand I just finished a doll house in a box from plans I have had for years,I am not a good carpenter more a wood butcher but I have fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am looking for amanual for a Black and Decker 7620 I have lost my edge guide through all the moving around I had to do in the AirForce and my parts manual went also .I found this throygh the internet and said some 9ne named Dan had one he would helpmme out with,if so I would really be thankfull.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Richard, Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you have the time to make sawdust and chips now. How about posting some pictures of your nightstand and doll house. We do love to see what the other fellow is making. Might want to make one ourselves. I take it you retired from the AirForce? If so GOD bless you for your service to our country.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.