Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Retired for six years from the electronics industry. Taking up woodworking at this late stage of life, having been encouraged by watching all of the episodes of the Router Workshop, and seeing all the neat things that could be done. Some of these episodes I have watched many times in the past, and miss them. One of the big beneifts for me was learning techniques that can be applied to other projects. If I were to pick one tip, it would be if you are to make more than one part, find a way to make a pattern, or template to use over and over. My first project which I have committed to, will require this approach.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Hey, thanks for the introduction, welcome to the community.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Glad to see an introduction dadsalmon. Welcome to the RouterForums. I too miss TRW. They don't carry it here anymore, but you can watch some segments on "thewoodworkingchannel". Yes, Bob & Rick make it look easy.

·
Retired Moderator
4,126 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums. I hope you enjoy it here! Please stop back and check us out every day or so. It's easy to just hit the Today's Posts button to see the most recent threads and posts. Thanks for stopping by!

corey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts