Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to talk myself into buying a Incra LS Positioner 17" standard fence system for quite awhile now, However their long wait times for delivery has always held me back!

I read that they were having production problems well before any of this "Covid 19" mess happened.
Does anyone know what their current production status is like?

It looks as though they have over a 6 month wait time now o_O

Doug

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Most all of my Incra orders have been weeks or longer but well worth the wait. I know a jointer/planer I'm considering won't be available before the 1st of the year.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a jointer/planer I'm considering won't be available before the 1st of the year.
Yeah these long lead times are probably somewhat of the normal lately, Especially since the "Covid 19" outbreak!

A friend of mine just ordered a couple of Festool items that won't get here until sometime around the 1st. of the year.

Doug

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Covid, blocked critical freight canals, slowdowns/layoffs, re-starts/rehiring/retraining, etc. Nothing like a pandemic to put a kink in how the world runs.
4D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Covid, blocked critical freight canals, slowdowns/layoffs, re-starts/rehiring/retraining, etc.
I can understand the problems Covid created especially to the shipping industry! And even though Incra states that their products are "USA Made" I'll bet a lot of their materials come from overseas. :cautious:

My concern is that being Incra claims that their back-log issues prior to Covid was due to production problems!
I'm hoping that they didn't try outsourcing things overseas like a lot of companies have tried!

Doug

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been trying to talk myself into buying a Incra LS Positioner 17" standard fence system for quite awhile now, However their long wait times for delivery has always held me back!

I read that they were having production problems well before any of this "Covid 19" mess happened.
Does anyone know what their current production status is like?

It looks as though they have over a 6 month wait time now o_O

Doug
I have a LS Positioner 17” that is brand new in the box that I’m will to sell. If interested, contact me at [email protected].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts