Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I might as well get this off my chest right up front. I am a routeroholic. The way I see it I “only” have 15 routers, but for some reason my coworkers think this is excessive. I feel sorry for them. I’m a former Shopsmith Store Manager and Trainer, Architectural Millwork Shop Manager, have owned a woodworking school and now have the privilege of being the Training Coordinator for a large Furniture Hardware Co. in NC. My bride of 25 years has a thriving ebay and internet business that builds on another of our obsessions; US Patent collecting. We have been blessed with a great adult son and a wonderful teenage daughter and in anticipation of our empty nest years we have just rented a building to house our hobbyist wood shop. I look forward to learning from each of you and hope to be able return the favor from time to time. Scott

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Scott

" Is it possible to own too many routers?" = NO
Like you I'm sure , I have air routers ,elec.routers, hand routers,it's one of the best tools in the shop because it can do so many jobs and do them very well.

Bj :)

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forums Scott. I agree with BJ. You can NEVER own to many routers. I have 5 not counting my roto zip with a plunge base or my hand held trim router. I can hardly pass up a router at an auction, even if it has only a 1/4" collet. Must be contagious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.