Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Last sunday I posted a thread but I don't know what happened with it. Anyway, here it is again.

My wife asked to change a sink in on of the bathrooms so I took and old one I had in the laundry room to make a corner cabinet for a new vanity.

Using the garage floor as a blackboard I traced two perpendicular axis and put the Oakbrook sink upside down to mark all its perimeter and get the estimated dimensions for the new cabinet. The design stage is over without Sketch-up.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
you are amazing Alexis...

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Hi guys.
Last sunday I posted a thread but I don't know what happened with it. Anyway, here it is again.

My wife asked to change a sink in on of the bathrooms so I took and old one I had in the laundry room to make a corner cabinet for a new vanity.

Using the garage floor as a blackboard I traced two perpendicular axis and put the Oakbrook sink upside down to mark all its perimeter and get the estimated dimensions for the new cabinet. The design stage is over without Sketch-up.
I tried Sketch-up but this is more my style.

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
Hmm, I use a pencil and pad, so I guess that is sketch up.
You use the floor, so I guess that is sketch down.

·
Registered
Theo
7,194 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.