Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
After that it only gets better. Hot coffee, sausage patties, eggs over easy and toast. What better way to start a good day?

Reactions: billyjim

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
...horoscope says it's your lucky day, you impulsively get Chinese food for lunch, play the numbers on the back of the fortune and win the lottery...

Yeah...that's the ticket, Cricket...

Reactions: MT Stringer

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Reactions: MT Stringer

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: Shop guy

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
@Stick486: I think so Stick. If I stop and sit down I very well may fall asleep.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
...when you wake up, check the obituaries, and your name is not there!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
When I wake up with something aching, it means I didn't die during the night.

Reactions: kp91

·
Super Moderator
David
3,572 Posts
When, amidst all the power tools in your shop, you need to hand plane a board and look back at all the shavings and remember when that was the way it used to be done all the time. Even if it's just a little bit of shavings it's worth a photo :)

Flattening headstock.JPG

·
Registered
236 Posts
I put 8 rounds into the 2" bullseye at the range. When I can do that, I pack it up and head home because it won't get any better than that of I continue shooting.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Cricket:

For me, "Its a good day when" I have the time to check Router Forums after a few minutes of intentional oversleeping. Joy works Monday - Thursday, so she doesn't set an alarm on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. Jericho (our Belgian Malinois) is usually who awakens me on those "non-alarm days" and it is always him trying to do something to make one of us laugh. We call it "squeezing the dog" when he urinates (as always) outside. Rain or shine, dust-storm or tsunami, he wants to go for a walk & run at least two miles FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!

My business "Pocket Form Isolator" is now global, so I simply set our phones where we don't hear them ring. The office phone and fax are ringing downstairs, but we don't hear it upstairs. Joy had a major surgery about a month ago and now she is recuperating nicely. I try to give her all of the rest time that she needs.
So, waking-up and knowing my family is healthy is a blessing that is fantastic!

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia

·
Registered
Paul
1,861 Posts
...when there's time between the things you have to do, to do the things you want to do. ;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts