Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since I made some saw dust!! But was back in the shop yesterday, into a couple of projects. I don't know, but just hadn't been in the mood lately. It's been several months since I did any wood working. But projects have been piling up, so I've jumped back in it.

My baby Sister wants me to make her some window treatments, like I made for my Daughter and Son-in-law, for their new house. And also make a table to fit over her dogs large cage. Then my Daughter purchased a used hope chest. And it had a missing foot, and she wanted me to make a new one. And then there's these steps that I had started for our little dog, to get up on the sofa (to old to jump, anymore..)

So anyway, back at it!!

1st pick is of the little foot I'm making for my Daughter hope chest. I couldn't find a double bead bit, with a 1/4" radius, so I'm making it in two pieces. I cut, and planed two pieces to half the height of the foot, and then routed a 1/4" radius bead on one side, then glued the two pieces together. Today, I will cut to length, with the miter on one side. Pics 3-5 are of the window treatments I made my daughter, that my sister now want's two sets, and a pic of a table she wants me to make over her dogs cage. Actually can't wait till start that project.

P.S. This is one of the reasons I haven't been in the shop for a while. A new member of the family! First pic is of when we first got him and last pic is of him now! His name is Rudy! Oh yea, you can see him helping me with the clamps, on pic 2!! :wink:

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,329 Posts
Great steps Lee.

Reactions: N'awlins77

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Nice work Lee! Don't know what you are feeding Rudy but he grew up big and fast. :smile:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
That'll teach you for staying away from the sawdust...

Great projects...

Reactions: N'awlins77
1 - 9 of 9 Posts