Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to Sell a really nice 4'x8' CNC router with HSD 10HP spindle, Tool Changer, Vacuum Hold down with "T" Slot table. I am the original owner and paid 70k for it but only used it once or twice a week and just don't have the need for it any longer. I am the one and only operator and it has zero issues, just want the floor space as I don't use it enough. I too have 5 tool holders ranging from 1/8 to 1/2" and am willing to demo if interested. Comes with controlling computer. This machine is great for anyone running a full production type shop or someone just getting in and wants a lot of versatility.

I can email photos or videoes or I can be reached through my email at( PM me i will send contact information ) If interested we can trade phone numbers. I am willing to crate but you pay the freight.

Asking $15,000 wont go any lower...the machine is spotless and very nice!

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
I’m thinking a better description of where about you live may help. Is there a YouTube link so people can see the machine ?

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Why would someone only want $15K for a machine they paid $70K for? Sounds suspicious.
My thoughts exactly, but you phrased it much better than I would have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts