Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all Happy New Tear to all and at the same time I'm pleased to announce that Donkey Hody, also known as Andy, has been chosen by our Forum Contributors as January's Contributor of the Month. Andy has made numerous contributions to this forum but one that caught our Contributor's eyes was his recent tutorial on how to make a checkerboard bowl. Both a great tutorial and an outstanding finished product. He's followed that up with a set of salt/pepper shakers just in the last couple of days. Congratulations Andy and thanks.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Congratulations Andy. I do remember you post on your bowl. Very nice.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
congrats Andy...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,009 Posts
Congratulations Andy! We also wanted to give a nod to your turning skills. And thank you for the tutorial you did as well. Really clear and complete. Look forward to being peppered with more of your great projects.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
congrats Andy...

·
Registered
17,393 Posts
Congratulations Andy . I always love seeing your work , thanks for sharing. ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Gosh . . . Thanks Y'all! My contributions feel like the Widow's mite to me. I've been preoccupied with other issues and haven't been very active here lately. I feel so . . . appreciated! Thanks!

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sent a pm to Cricket this morning just before I started this thread. It has to be her or admin that applies the badge to Andy's user name. She must be busy.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,187 Posts
Well deserved, Andy. Congratulations.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,167 Posts
Congratulations Andy.

·
Registered