Router Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who may not know about Jay he has a website for Jay's Creations and posts videos of his projects and interesting woodworking stuff he finds on the web. Currently he is assembling a 4' x 8' or maybe 10' CNC machine and documenting the process and testing. Thought it might be a good bit of info for those looking to get into this especially when assembling. You can Google Jay Bates or visit this site and this link takes you to his chronicle listings of everything he's posted since 2013 starting with the latest. There is some very good information in there.

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
For those of you who may not know about Jay he has a website for Jay's Creations and posts videos of his projects and interesting woodworking stuff he finds on the web. Currently he is assembling a 4' x 8' or maybe 10' CNC machine and documenting the process and testing. Thought it might be a good bit of info for those looking to get into this especially when assembling. You can Google Jay Bates or visit this site and this link takes you to his chronicle listings of everything he's posted since 2013 starting with the latest. There is some very good information in there.
Thanks, looks like a good resource.
Herb

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thanks Steve,

I bookmarked it and subscribed !

Dan

·
Registered
Mike
3,843 Posts
I've been watching some of his videos lately and this young man has his head on straight. Form what he says he is more into product development than into manufacturing. He develops his design then out-sources the manufacturing from what I understand.

So he does all the fun parts of producing a product then gets rid of the headaches.

He added a super-nice vertical table to the front of his new Avid CNC that is worth a look at

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.