Router Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Found this place and thought i would join in. I just got started into woodworking about a year ago. We bought out first house in May and I have slowly/quickly evolved the corner of the basement which my wife lets me have. The more I get into this, the more I realize that the router really is my favorite tool. Other then my drill and my table saw...it is deff the thing I used the most...and it just seems to keep getting more and more use.

I still have a fair amount of Harbor Freight items, yet I look forward to upgrading as I get further into all this.

Here are some pictures of my "shop". I finally just got a dust collection system set up and it makes all the difference in the world. 4" is so much better then a shop vac...makes it way more enjoyable.

Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Hi Jeff,glad you could join us so welcome aboard.Looks like you've been pretty busy the past 12 months. What are you going to make in your nice basement shop?
James jj777746

·
Super Moderator
John
6,973 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Jeff

Reactions: jsdphilly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Jeff and welcome. Are the fish there with you permanently?
LOL, i hope not. They just keep on living! They were the first fish I got a few years ago and they have just kept living. I can't bring my self to kill them just for the floor space!

Once they check out I am going to sell the fish tank set up and Get myself a better band saw. I new to be able to resaw the wood i use for boxes!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am really bad about taking pictures of my projects when I make them. Here are some pictures of things that I have made recently. I am most proud of the last one! Its gonna be out first, I get to make a crib now!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Congrats on the well designed shop. And congrats on the coming arrival of our new shop supervisor. We have two kids and nine grandkids. You are off to a good start! Keep us posted in the new arrival.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.