Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a project for school. I am a drafting student and we are drawing a vise for a project. The problem is it is broken in one spot and I don't know what it looked like originally. I've searched all over the internet and I can't find a picture of the part of the vise I need. If anyone owns this vise and could take some pictures of it from all sides and post them on this thread or e-mail them to me I would really appreciate it. The vise is a Jorgensen quick release woodworker's vise. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Red

I don't have one any more ,but maybe the pictures below will help,
The quick release part is under the main part,in the center, it's a dog the hangs down about 1/4" to 3/8" and a slot in the screw is the key to the vise, they break all the time and that's why I don't have one any more :)

Note if no ones comes up with a real picture you can go to Rockler or WoodCraft and take a picture of one. :)

Bj :)

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
redeth,

If BJ's pictures aren't enough, let me know. I have one on my bench and wil be happy to provide some additional shots.

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies everyone. The part that is broken is the jaw that is stationary. I really need pictures of the bottom of the stationary jaw. If you could post some pics of that part Bob N. I would be thrilled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts