Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completed a Jersey Display Case that I am actually proud of even though not comparable to most of the craftsmanship on the Router Forum. I know Lee from New Orleans will like it.:) It's the first time that something I envisioned came out the way I wanted.

It is a 34 x 32, frame brush painted acrylic gloss black, foam backer board gold over black. Rabbets routed for Acrylic glass and luan backer board, key hole slot routed for hanging. Brass plated Piano hinge and two locks from Lowe's I believe the Gate-House brand. and the four corners are solid brass by Stanley. All hardware was reasonably priced. The picture of Shockey was downloaded from the net, cut out and verbiage added for an addition to the display. Thank you wife!

It was the first time I mounted a Jersey which was a lot easier than I had made up in my mind for it to be.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice job Jim.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Nice job!

My only concern is a Ga, resident hanging up a Saints jersey for all the neighbors to see! I hope your ready for the harassment!:surprise::wink:>:)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice job!

My only concern is a Ga, resident hanging up a Saints jersey for all the neighbors to see! I hope your ready for the harassment!:surprise::wink:>:)
I made it for someone so that's on him. He is a big sports fan plus he is a Miami grad and pays in cash! So I don't have any problems at all with it. :wink:

Thanks to all who commented for the kind words.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great job Jim. Very professional.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Beautiful!!! Love the corner accents! Really finishes it off!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts